We are currently updating the data!
There are many research projects conducted in the Faculty of Engineering, some examples are as follows:
- Development of a fire alarm system that can identify the location of the incident on Google Maps/through the 4G internet network.
- Prevention and data collection of Covid-19 using indoor MAC address tracking system (Special Program for Research Against COVID-19 (SPRAC) under AUN/SEED-Net project).
- SPARK + IoT Cloud for Smart Agriculture@Vientiane project together with Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- Analysis of the severity of road accidents in the Lao PDR.
- A study of the feasibility of roadside parking to solve the existing parking problem appropriately.
- A study of the impact of heavy truck loads in the Lao PDR.
- Educational project of standard system, quality of transportation of agricultural products and food by truck.
- The project to develop a logistics network for the transportation of goods by road to support special economic zones supporting neighboring countries (GMS).